Monday, March 22, 2010

Sticky Notes

I love sticky notes. I mean, what's not to love about them, right? They're so handy. I'm going to use my favorite little gooey paper products to remind myself of the several things I need to think about when doing future revisions. I've found (many thanks to my crit group!) that aside from my addiction to adverbs, I also have addictions to the words/phrases: assume, a bit, looked, confuse (all variations - "ed" "ing" "sion"), found myself, and sucked in. There are more, but I'm forgetting them.

So. It's my plan to put these words on a little sticky note. I'll place the note in my workspace and hopefully it will help me. I'm going to try and avoid using these words/phrases too much. This endeavor may or may not result in new found addictions. But it's worth a shot. At least I'll be changing it up for my crit group, right? Right.

1 comment:

  1. Any excuse to shop for office supplies!!! (Not that I can blame you.)

    ReplyDelete