Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Dressed for Success


This is the first time I've ever received blog bling. I didn't even know what it was. So thank you Rachel for sending me some bling for my blog! I guess I have some directions to follow (cross your fingers) so here it goes.

I'm supposed to write ten things that make me happy. Hmmm. I don't think it's asking for them in any particular order.

1. The beginning of spring

2. Even numbers

3. My dogs' greeting when I get home

4. An unlikely find at an antique shop

5. A good book

6. When my husband helps me with a video game

7. Kayaking on a sunny day

8. A good sense of humor

9. Making playlists

10. Living in Portland, OR

Now somehow I'm supposed to post this and link this and stuff I have no idea how to do. But I'm giving it a go. Also, I guess there are some rules....

Here are The Official Rules:
1. Copy the award image into a post.
2. List 10 things that make you happy.
3. Tag 10 bloggers who brighten your day.
4. Link to their blogs.
5. Notify the award recipients.
6. Award recipients link back to sender’s blog.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Winners. I think I need to list some winners too.

The Xanax Kitchen

A Rock in My Pocket

Writer Adrift (though you may already have it... I don't know that many other blogs!)

Okay, so I guess that's all I need to do. I now feel my blog is dressed for success, if it could only find the perfect pair of earrings...

Oh wait! I also need to link back to Rachel's blog...

2 comments:

  1. Seriously? I LOVE EVEN NUMBERS TOO!!! They are the best. Odd sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally! It's a quirk. But I love finding other people who prefer even numbers! yay! :D

    ReplyDelete