Thanks to R.M. Gilbert & Rebekah, my fellow YAFFers for this lovely blog award.
So I'm supposed to post seven beautiful boggers here:
1. Roni Griffin - Fiction Groupie She always has useful information and is now doing a huge contest. Plus I have to admire her ability to blog EVERYDAY.
2. Vanessa Barger - Slightly Skewed A fellow YAFFer that always has a great sense of humor and positive attitude.
3. Jennifer Fischetto - Writer Also a fellow YAFFer that doesn't always know how awesome she really is. But she should, because she is pretty darn awesome.
4. Penny Randall - Writer Another YAFFer who is also awesome and a lucky-ducky on vacation in Greece.
5. Traci Kenworth - Writer Yes, another YAFFer. Traci never ceases to amaze me with her ability to write with the creep-factor.
6. Alethea - Read Now Sleep Later A fantastic blogger and goodreads.com buddy with an amazing passion for reading.
7. Kristen Lippert-Martin - A Rock in My Pocket She never fails to make me laugh out loud with her observations on writing, reading and all quirky things in life.
Now, I'm supposed to tell you all seven things about myself. Hmmm.
1. I'm pescetarian, though I don't eat shellfish.
2. I grew up on a farm and had a pet raccoon that lived in our house and slept in my bed. His name, in all its childlike unoriginal glory, was Rocky.
3. I learned Russian just so I could read fairy/folktales in their original language.
4. I don't like fried food. At all. In fact I'd go as far to say that I loathe even the smell of it.
5. I have a black thumb - even airplants die in my possession.
6. I'm a coffee snob. I won't drink Starbucks, Seattles Best, or anything that comes from a can. I prefer my local coffee roasters Stumptown.
7. I'm a writer still in the closet - save for two or three - none of my friends outside of my crit group know I write.
Okay. I think that's it. Even though I didn't list R.M. & Rebekah in my list of beautiful bloggers, it goes without saying that each of them fall into that category. Plus, since they gave me the award to begin with, I wasn't sure I should send it back. Anyway, they are both awesome ladies, and thank you to you both.